2019 is right around the corner, which means companies will be on the lookout for tons of new tech hires to bring on to their teams. Every year at untapt, we see a big hiring rush at this time as companies receive their budgets and set their hiring goals. If you’re looking for a new job, now is the perfect time to revive your search and hit the ground running.
Here’s how you can prepare yourself for the big hiring rush and get a fresh start for 2019:
1) Make sure your resume is up to date.
- Hiring managers are inundated with resumes, so it’s important your resume demonstrates how often and in what context you’ve applied each component of your technical skill sets. Be sure to include the results you’ve achieved – this is a true testament of your work and it gives managers real insight! For our full guide on writing stronger resumes, check out our blog post on it here.
2) Show off your coding work.
- More often than not, hiring managers will ask for examples of your work. By providing links to GitHub projects, Stack Overflow, personal websites or relevant academic projects, you’ll have a competitive advantage to highlight your technical capabilities.
Now that your materials are prepared, take hold of your career and explore all the new jobs in software development, product management and data science on untapt:
1) Principal Software Engineer at Attivio
- Attivio is the next generation of enterprise cognitive search that employs AI technology to augment applications with relevant data from multiple sources. They are designed to satisfy the world’s most complex search applications, quickly.
2) Java Engineer at Chainalysis
- Chainalysis is a global company on a mission to build trust in blockchains between people, businesses, and governments.
3) FullStack Developer at FinTech Studios
- Known as the Google “on steroids” for Wall Street, FinTech Studios is the world’s leading AI-based news, analytics, & market data platform for financial services.
4) Technical Product Manager at Restaurant Brands International (RBI)
- Restaurant Brands International, one of the world’s largest quick-service restaurant companies and they are delivering the new lines of digital products to over 24,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
5) Lead Software Engineer at Spark Digital
- Spark Digital is a group of thinkers, designers and builders who make software to power the Communications, Media and Technology industries.